Friday 17 February 2012

A good day,but the rain spoiled it.

Today,i went to Tuaran,bank in my money. all the coin we kept finally reached the safest place.
one thing come in my mind.. wondering some of the people out there,
they look very rich outside,hmmm.. then i wonder how much they waste for their style? 100? or more? yes,everyone loves clothes that have a very good qualities. me too, but i wouldnt waste that much money on me.. my mother said:
"u are still young yet love to waste money. u never feel the feeling of looking money for someone else to waste.like me,i worked hard to earn money and u just simply waste them on unimportant stuff.. is it fair for me? yet i have to give u pocket money,buy your food,clothes,and daily uses.argh.. those words lingering on my mind..
ya, its true.. should save the money for future.
she said: "if u dont learn how to spend and save ur money,what if someday i die? who r going to give u money? how r u going to survive when u b'cum a good money-spender?"
adoiiiii... cant imagine those things happen in me..
scared sometimes,hmmm... 
thinking now,some of the people look rich outside but they dont have money in their bank..they just dont know how to save.
some people who look very simple yet low profile,they might have lots of money in the bank.. 




I learn the lesson from an incident,
one day when i was helping my mum to bank in her money at the post office,at tuaran, there was a old woman with stick,she walk very slow. I was filling the form,she approched me.. she said
"kau bulih tulung ka sia tulis ini borang,sia ne x pandai menulis xda belajar dari kici." 
then i think "adei.. apa la ne urang tua buta huruf tp mau juga pg bank,suru lah anak ka.. cucu ka.." 
but i did not insult her, i took her form,she said she want to take out RM4000. then my eyes grew bigger,looking at her and asked again, 4000 or 400,she said 4000. i checked her account book,it was a suprise when the money in her account is RM32,000.
hahaha... since that day, i learn that dont judge a person base on her/his knowledge. :)
BHA,FROM NOW, I WANT TO SAVE MONEY,AS MUCH AS I CAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment